Himali Siriwardena – Wikipedia
Sri Lankan actress and dancer
|Occupation||Film, Tele-drama actress, dancer|
Himali Siriwardena is a Sri Lankan film and teledrama actress and a dancer by profession.
Siriwardena is a popular dancer in Sri Lanka, before she appeared in cinema and television acting. She has acted in several movies including Suwanda Denuna Jeewithe, King Hunther and commercially successful Ranja. She has also received critical acclaim[according to whom?] for her acting on teledramas including Sandagalathenna. Himali also runs her own dancing troupe, ‘The Sensations’, but it has broken due to many disputes.
In 2017, she appeared in the team Shakyans in a reality show Hiru Mega Stars telecasted by Hiru TV. In 2019, after a brief hiatus, she acted in the comedy television serial Sihina Samagama. In 2021, she appeared as a judge in the dance reality show Hiru Super Dancers.
Selected TV serials
- Athuru Paara
- Ayal 
- Dedunnai Adare
- Ehipillamak Yata 
- Ingi Bingi
- Sihina Samagama
- Yaya 4
- No. denotes the Number of Sri Lankan film in the Sri Lankan cinema.
“Himali wins at Hiru Golden film awards”. Pinsara.
- ^ “Himali on National Film Corporation”. National Film Corporation.
- ^ “Sandagalatenna highlights the power of indigenous medicine”. Sunday Times. Retrieved 10 December 2019.
- ^ “Himali Siriwardana – හිමාලි සිරිවර්ධන”. Hiru TV. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- ^ “Himali Siriwardana interview”. Sarasaviya. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- ^ “Some producers had forgotten me – Himali Siriwardena”. Silumina. Retrieved 2021-06-23.
- ^ “‘Athuru Para’: A tribute to disabled soldiers”. Sunday Times. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- ^ “A journey beyond the earth”. Sunday Times. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- ^ “A tale of a teacher”. The Sunday Times. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- ^ “Sri Lankan Cinema History”. National Film Corporation of Sri Lanka. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- ^ “Raja Horu Sinhala Film”. www.Lankahelp.com. Retrieved 9 August 2016.
- ^ “Film Thaanapathilage Gedara”. Sarasaviya. Archived from the original on 12 July 2018. Retrieved 12 July 2018.