File:De-at St Pölten.ogg
This file is from Wikimedia Commons and may be used by other projects. The description on its file description page there is shown below.
|DescriptionDe-at St Pölten.ogg||
Deutsch: Aussprache von „St. Pölten“ in österreichischem Deutsch. Männliche Stimme. Sprecher aus St. Pölten, Österreich.
English: Pronunciation of "St. Pölten" in Austrian German. Male voice. Speaker from St. Pölten, Austria.
(Reusing this file)
The making of this work was supported by Wikimedia Austria.
For other files made with the support of Wikimedia Austria, please see the category Supported by Wikimedia Österreich.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
12 December 2015
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:19, 27 February 2016||(23 KB)||Funke||User created page with UploadWizard|
There are no pages that link to this file.